South Lane County Fire & Rescue is a public safety organization responsible for delivering fire protection, rescue, emergency medical services and transport, within its geographical and assigned
boundaries 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. South Lane County Fire & Rescue is funded primarily through its taxing authority and its billing for medical transport services.
South Lane County Fire & Rescue utilizes a combination delivery system of skilled career and volunteer personnel.
“Making a positive difference in the community through service to others”
The Mission is accomplished through personnel who:
- Provide a rapid response to emergencies
- Take appropriate actions
- Produce a beneficial outcome
- Proactively participate in activities and events throughout the community.
The members, both career and volunteer, are UNITED together in a common purpose and mission.
- The credibility, skills and performance of the personnel, both
career and volunteer, are RESPECTED by public
safety/emergency response agencies.
- The Fire District is TRUSTED by the Community.
REAFFIRMED BY THE SLCFR FIRE BOARD 11-10-2011